Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Day 5 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Kamaole Beach Park I also known as Charlie Young Beach - Maui Hawaii Landscape Photography, Maui Hawaii Portrait Photography
Kamaole Beach Park I is the sister beach to Kamaole Beach Park III. The locals call it Charlie Young Beach also. This Beach is further north, but not by much. Kam I, Kam II and Kam III are almost one connected beach, except for the rocky outcroppings that seperate them. Kam I doesn't have the wide expanse of grass and picnic tables that Kam III has, but it does have picnic tables and an area for playing volleyball. The beach itself is very beautiful and lots of families love to come here because the kids can play and enjoy themselves in relative safety. Lifeguards are on duty and new parking has been made available for this beach, making it much more accessible over the years.
Body surfing can bring on back pain, even in the young, and this guy has been known to walk off the beach limping after a long day in the surf.
Local girls love to dance! These two were practicing their hula on the beach.
Taste a mouthful of ocean and taste a mouthful of salt.
Like I said, Charlie Young Beach is a great beach for families and kids.
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (27)
- Day 7 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Ulua Beach and...
- Day 6 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Keawakapu Beac...
- Day 5 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Kamaole Beach ...
- Day 4 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Maui Basketbal...
- Day 3 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Makaniolu Ranc...
- Day 2 of Our Tour of Maui, Hawaii - Kamaole Beach ...
- ▼ June (6)