Friday, June 28, 2013

Gina, Maui Portrait Photography, Maui Family Portrait Photography, Maui Senior Portrait Photography

Meet Regina, who joined me for a photo shoot at Palaueau Beach, here on the island of Maui, Hawaii. She is our version of Snow White, because she is truly the fairest of them all. I have always thought Gina had to be the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Through the years, we have raised our children together. Gina still looks like she is 19; while I, on the other hand, cannot say the same. That's is why she models for me in front of the camera and I stay behind it. You may wonder how she gets her lovely figure. She is one of the most beautiful dancers in the Hawaiian Islands; and many who have seen her dance will tell you that it is breathtaking to watch her dancing the ancient art of hula.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Followers