Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Selestina, Maui Portrait Photography, Maui Family Portrait Photography, Maui Senior Portrait Photography

Selestina is my youngest model. I have known her for awhile now, because I am good friends with her family. She has always impressed me, first with her thoughtful, outgoing nature; and then secondly, with her beauty. She truly exemplifies the word aloha. I always receive a hug and a kiss on the cheek from Seles, whenever she sees me. She asks about me if she sees my family members and I am not there. She is this way with everyone and it is just second nature to her. She is adored by her family and her friends and is a beloved child in this community. Seles has more modeling instincts in her tiny pinky than most people have in their whole body, so she has a very bright, bright future in this industry. I'm very lucky and blessed to be allowed to photograph her and add some of her stunning images to my portfolio.

Hair and makeup by Krystle Arcangel

Dress by MENA, jewelry available for purchase at the Malafu Polynesian Store, here on the island of Maui.


 
 
 


 



 

No comments:

Followers