Thursday, June 19, 2014

Humans in Hawaii, Maui Landscape Photography, Maui Portrait Photography, Maui Engagement Photography, Hawaii Landscape Photography, Hawaii Portrait Photography, Hawaii Engagement Photography

My daughter and I went for a walk one night, on the beach, and found that we had hit high tide and that the wind was blowing pretty good, so we decided to cut our walk short. We passed this couple and I could see that he was pacing up and down the beach. We climbed up the hill to the park, to get out of the wind and I was testing out a shot, when Mari came up the hill! "Oh my goodness!! Oh my goodness!! That couple that we saw! They just got engaged!! Isn't that the most romantic thing?!! To get engaged on the beach!! That's so romantic," she said in all her cute teenageriness!  Kids can be fun and adorable, when they surprise you.  I didn't know Mari liked romantic things at all.  I laughed and said, "Are you kidding! You should have told me sooner! I want to see,"  We didn't want to ruin their moment, because they thought they were almost entirely alone on the beach; and in fact they were, but I did get this!! So in honor of my little game I have going on, here's a Seen On the Beach Moment as two Humans in Hawaii get engaged to one another!! :)



No comments:

Followers