Thursday, January 11, 2018

MAUI BEACH SCENE POST OF THE DAY - January 12, 2018 Keawakapu Beach, Maui, Hawaii, Beach Scenes, Beach Images, Beach Landscapes of Hawaii, DH Maui Fine Art Photography signature print No. KEABP07981.

 For more of my work you can follow me on my facebook pages...DH Idaho Fine Art Photography and DH Maui Fine Art Photography or see more of my work in the Northwestern United States on my other blog post dhidaho.blogspot.com.  You can also find more of my work at idahofineartphotography,.com and mauifineartphotography.com.  I am a portrait photographer first, landscape photographer second.  Would you like to see your family, high school senior or you in a landscape setting of your choice, at various locations in Hawaii and the Northwest?  Are you getting married and always dreamed of a beach wedding, and would like to have the portraits documenting your beach wedding to keep for a lifetime?  Contact me at (808) 357-2789 and we can set up a time and discuss your ideas.  Bookings need to be scheduled several months in advance.


No comments:

Followers