Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kilisi, Maui Portrait Photography, Maui Family Portrait Photography, Maui Senior Portrait Photography







Kilisi and her sister Selena joined me for a photo shoot at Po'olenalena Beach. I have known Kilisi and her family since she was born. She is a loving sister and daughter and beloved by her family. I have found her to be the most charming, sweet, loving, gracious young woman. She is generous to everyone and has an infectious little smile and tilt of her eyebrow. Kilisi, I adore you!! I want to be you when I grow up! Thank you for sharing your lovely nature with me and modeling for me. You are a stunning model. The camera loves you, and I wanted to post every single picture of you from this photo shoot, but I couldn't fit them all in. I hope we have many photo shoots ahead of us.
 
 
 



 
 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Followers